Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sometimes...

Sometimes I pray for silence, and sometimes I pray for forgiveness
Sometimes I pray that I was never there as your blood chalice
Somewhere you'll always revive, and somewhere you'll always rejoice
Somewhere for all these feelings of unworthiness harness a choice

I've lurked in your shadows for time compensation is not a choice
Seen you dance with wolves for the throne of lust with filth and noise
As long as the desire burning within these veins are true
I'll ease that mourning and that’s a promise I can keep only for you

Look at me with eyes like asphodel
Unveil thy flesh as a whore this night embarks us
With Asmodeus as guidance and Hades as light
Much blood shall be shed for this climax to exhale its claws tight

Sometimes I pray for fire, and sometimes I pray for ice
Sometimes I pray for times i never had a though for that demise
Somewhere you'll always reign, and somewhere you'll always die
Somewhere all your souls will be burnt in snow and ice when you ask me why...

1 comment:

Forgiven said...

sweet one... and nicely written.. =)