Friday, July 13, 2007

Embrace Me

I am tired of masquerading as this societies happy citizen, while inside me all is in vain, as I look up the sky I wonder what future has in store for me. "Almighty creator of the seventh heaven alongside the seventh hell, why do i feel this torment everyday, why do I feel this partial insanity... is this my test?" maybe I am not worthy of thy praise, maybe I am just a... mournful euphony...

I lay to sleep but darkness enshrouds the sky, my vision swirling the shadows, inviting pain and vain into this malignant heart, I feel as if theres a seventh sense developing inside me with a life of its own, it calls itself empty. An eerie hand crawls up my nerve consuming its way through my spinal circuitry, nothing new for me, as it has always been from childhood to present, every moment... in despair...

Maybe thy shall not understand such ramblings, I am not surprised as it has always been the case with my thought patterns, but with an eternity of inner warfare this is in logic of understanding... I hope. Negativity is the only ally I know of while the demons of overture consumes me little by little everyday, they come to feed on my happy place, but no more, as my place of happiness has already be consumed of, now there is nothing more to feed on, I feel so undead, and darkness seems to be my bride, with Venus as my guide, nothing stands in my way to obstruct the mere urges of mortals called... feelings.

Come now... my bride, to the never ending nocturnal tales deep as an abyss... likewise this heart

1 comment:

Forgiven said...

WOW!!... nothin more to say....