Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Beloved... Prepare To Die

I advise that the following article is of no interest for mortal minds...

Its been a while since I have wandered lost in the pages of so called blog world, yet I find it interestingly coincidental that many of the articles and literatures are about Love or the loss of Love. It seems only natural that humans have such feeble emotions, to the extent they will shed blood for it. I believe Love brings nothing but despair and grief and for that reason only shall I seek it. The bright picture you drew in the back of your mind is nothing but a monochromatic craving, there is nothing such as a happy life, there is only the opposite. Open your eyes to the new misanthropia of delusion... it's wicked and it came to stay. That is all the advice for the "Loved".

Not long ago someone said to me, "Love is the strongest force... ever" and yet I wonder is it? If yes be thy answer, why are so many of your mortal kins suffering from this so called strong force, believe me, it is nothing but a dream that will haunt you until a nightmare, there is no such thing, only pain and despair follows... There are no soul mates, only a mate who will tear your veins apart and then thee will feed on it.

You may wonder why I have been bred of these ideas, you might never know because it is the path I chose as in oblivion to infinity. I never expect any being to either embrace nor reject my thought patterns. But... Oh what beauty is in the eyes of the despaired, the malice is pure and stale, I have seen the Loved torn between wrath and grief, loathing life countless times, and before you know it they are back to being Loved, Such foolish acts cannot be tolerated anymore.

I shall now take my leave with hope for a darker tomorrow, only grief is beauty, and it may not be you... beloved.

3 comments:

Forgiven said...

just WOW... i dont know wat to say even... its really wonderful the way u've brought it... o_O

actually... if u find the right partner... there wont be tears in your eyes... thats the way it is.. but i do believe in wat u said...

there is a saying..." dont marry the person YOU love, marry the person who loves YOU!" and i totally belive in that.. :)

Anyways .. really loved the post... keep posting.. :D

nadhee said...

hey tats really damn good piece of writing! Well if you could be with the one you love then life would really be very happy!! But if u lose ur lover it'll be the other way around!! something i've experienced lah!!

Unknown said...

Very very interesting point of view.. I used to be the utter romantic but then, when I experienced what love, loving and loved are, I decided not to indulge myself in something so beautiful yet too costly, too short and too delusional. I believe that everyone should love once and then live life not letting love come back again.
This is a difficult topic and I can only say that emotions of any kind are our sin and our cure :)

All in all, I liked your style of writing and think that the idea is very interesting :)